Tuesday, August 10, 2010

RELISTENING

I was clicking around on our myspace checking future road dates and came across a song I forgot I recorded with Cody. We wrote it, slapped it together in the living room, and finished recording after a couple of takes. At the time I thought it was fun and didn't really pay much attention to it since it was so thrown together. Looking back I'm happy we did it and need to get back in the rhythm of jamming with Cody acoustic to hear the core of things. Not too shabby after forgetting about it for a year. Click on the thing below and it should take you to our myspace where you can click on "Paperweight" for a listen.




Speaking of acoustic duo fun, Cody and I are playing acoustic at the Casa Del Sol in Midland this weekend. Some bigger shows coming up the next few weekends so it should be fun to get some non full band perspective. Hope to see ya'll along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

radiofreetexas.org

http://www.radiofreetexas.org